What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 rookie pick 1.03 post combine (Closed) (1 Viewer)

Who would you select for pick 1.03 in a 2 QB league rookie draft?

• Mike Williams

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Corey Davis

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Christian McCaffrey

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Mixon

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • OJ Howard

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • John Ross

• Evan Engram

• Deshaun Watson

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Mitch Trubisky

• Deshone Kizer

• David Njoku

• Taywan Taylor

• Dont play this format

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
This poll is to find out where rookie players stack up after the combine.

My goal is to run these polls up until the NFL and see how far we can get. Hopefully a top 25 at least, but if polls go fast maybe we can get deeper than that. Will have to see how this goes.

There are two polls, one for typical 12 team leagues 20 roster spots, PPR or standard scoring. Although there are some differences between these two scoring formats, I don't think the information gained by that difference is much, the order should be about the same except that WR should be valued more in PPR leagues.

The second poll is for 2 QB leagues as I want to see where the QBs are valued compared to other players in this format.

Please suggest players you think should be on the next set of polls or changes you might make to the players currently available in the poll.

I am pulling names from Mike Clays nice top 100 list here. But I will add new players based on the communities recommendations before just adding the next player from Mikes list.

Discussion very welcome.

Results

1.01 Leonard Fournette 73% and 48% at 52 votes

1.02 Dalvin Cook 65% and 43.75% at 84 votes

1.03 Corey Davis 45% and 23.4% at 68 votes

Poll 1.04 can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where it starts to get interesting. The Top 5ish should same players just different based off needs.

At 38 votes Corey Davis seems to be the favorite although McCaffrey is getting a lot of votes as well.

In the 2 QB poll there is some support for Watson now although Davis and McCaffrey still have more than him.

Feel bad for the people selecting Watson. Saw people take Goff over Thomas and others last year and it happens every year in 2QB. The market for QBs is different but you still have to be smart.

Users who are viewing this thread