What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help for Championship (1 Viewer)

cryinglion

Footballguy
1 point Ppr league

Jennings or Farrow??

Diggs or Anderson or Coleman

Next league.  .5 point ppr

Rb.  Martin or Farrow 

thanks for help

Never mind, I thought this might be about Leeds (LeedsLeeds).

I don't know who any of those people are in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to monitor the Gordon situation before going with Farrow.  Not sure which Anderson or Coleman, so I"ll say Diggs.  Other league, go Martin.  Thanks for your earlier reply.

I would start the guy who will score the most points. You can never go wrong with that philosophy. 

With 7 posts, you clearly did not need any help getting to the championship game. Grow  a sacamano and figure it out on your own. Do you want to hold that trophy high knowing you asked a bunch of degenerates who to start. Or do you want to proudly make a decision like a real man. 

If you are asking me, you always start your studs. Gates needs to be in as well as Tatum Bell. I think he has been fully motivated by now

I also have no idea who those guys are because I gave up magic football this year and it has been the greatest fall in my life since 9th grade

HTH, TIA, YIC

Acer

Just go with David Dodds rankings.  I made the playoffs in 4/5 leagues , and am in the finals in 2. All because of David Dodds rankings!  

Users who are viewing this thread