What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship Week! Lineup advice (1 Viewer)

Tmw1034

Footballguy
It's a 1/2 point PPR, 6 point passing TDs for QBs, 6 point TDs for RBs/WRs/TEs. I have the following decisions to make:

1. Either Russell Wilson vs. Arizona OR Mariota at Jacksonville;

2. I need 1 RB, 2 WR and 2 Flex from the following: DeMarco at Jax; Freeman at Car; Jordy vs. Minn; Hilton at Oak; Cooper vs. Indy; Golden Tate at Dal; Tyrell Williams at Cle (need 5 of these 7)

3. 1 TE: Eifert at Hou (coming off of that dub this past weekend) or Lad. Green vs. Bal (where Big Ben plays much better at home).

Any thoughts and/or advice would be much appreciated. It's a big week, so I will try to give my own thoughts on as many questions you guys have this week as I can.

I'd go Wilson at home.

For RB it's a tough one but I'd go demarco. For WR I'd go with Hilton at oak, Tate at dal and then I would throw in cooper and freeman at flex if not freeman then jordy.   

Eifert if he's good to go but watch for greens status too.

I'd go Wilson at home.

For RB it's a tough one but I'd go demarco. For WR I'd go with Hilton at oak, Tate at dal and then I would throw in cooper and freeman at flex if not freeman then jordy.   

Eifert if he's good to go but watch for greens status too.

This is how I lean as well.  I think Murray and Freeman both are plays. I like Tate vs Dallas' back end and if the Giants lose tonight, Dal might be a pure vanilla defense as Detroit may be their Divisional round playoff opponent. I probably sit Jordy and Williams. 

Please see mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752980-semifinal-weird-scoring-10-ppr-05-points-per-rushing-attempt/#comment-19721847

QB: Wilson

RB: Murray

WR: Hilton, Nelson

Flex: Freeman, Tate

TE: Eifert as of right now, but he looks like a GTD, you should drop Green(he's not playing) for another option in case Eifert is out. 

It's a 1/2 point PPR, 6 point passing TDs for QBs, 6 point TDs for RBs/WRs/TEs. I have the following decisions to make:

1. Either Russell Wilson vs. Arizona OR Mariota at Jacksonville;

2. I need 1 RB, 2 WR and 2 Flex from the following: DeMarco at Jax; Freeman at Car; Jordy vs. Minn; Hilton at Oak; Cooper vs. Indy; Golden Tate at Dal; Tyrell Williams at Cle (need 5 of these 7)

3. 1 TE: Eifert at Hou (coming off of that dub this past weekend) or Lad. Green vs. Bal (where Big Ben plays much better at home).

Any thoughts and/or advice would be much appreciated. It's a big week, so I will try to give my own thoughts on as many questions you guys have this week as I can.
Wilson

Murray, Jordy, TY, Cooper, Freeman

Wilson

Bench Tate and Williams

No Eifert or Green - I am hosed at TE too with Green.  Probably just scrubs on your wire but shoot for the best match-up - maybe a Houston TE.

Users who are viewing this thread