What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Farrow Free Agent (1 Viewer)

Mr.Kush

Footballguy
Whats up Footballas!

Kenneth Farrow is a free agent in my 12 team PPR league. 

Of my players below, who should I drop to pick him up? Jeffrey, Dixon, Inman or Patriots defense? [SIZE=12.8px]Or do I just stay put? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12.8px]I hate carrying two defenses but I like the match ups over the playoffs. We start two RBs, two WRS and one flex. Thanks. I will help with yours![/SIZE]

QB- Brady
RBs (2) - McCoy, RawlsD. Martin, Dixon
WRs (2)-  Alshon Jeffrey, S. Watkins, D. Inman, M. Thomas,
Flex (1) -
TE- Rudolph
K- Bryant
DEF-Miami, Patriots

I wouldn't drop any of those to pick up Farrow.  I don't think he sees near the touches going forward because he can't pass protect.  The only reason he saw so many touches last week was because Hillman was inactive and he was the only RB once Gordon went down.  He won't see your lineup and if you like the matchups with the defenses it is worth keeping them over picking up a RB you won't use. 

I had to pick up Farrow because my RB's suck balls....I would tell you to stand pat...you have a good stable of RB's there.

Users who are viewing this thread