What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - Brees vs Tyrod Taylor (1 Viewer)

Mooks

Footballguy
Standard scoring. Brees @ Cardinals and Tyrod vs Browns at home. Brees burnt me last 2 weeks so struggling to trust him.

Thoughts? 

I have the same problem.  Tyrod against a weak Cleveland defense or do I go with Brees with a decimated Arizona secondary (2 of their players just went on IR).  FBG shows both players about the same in a 4 point per passing TD league.  I am getting 50/50 when listening to the podcasts.  

I am not sure the news on Tyrod was but why would Rex say that "Tyrod is our starter this week."?  Was there any doubt that he was?  I am leaning toward Brees and going down with the ship if he sucks.  

Really!?

Really?!

Really!?

Tyrod may be a nice person,but I know Drew Brees,Tyrod is no Drew Brees.

Bills will go up big in a bad weather game and will be running the ball most of then game. Taylor won't be throwing the ball much in the bad weather....Not even close...Brees in warm sunny Arizona..Thomas was hurt 2 weeks ago and he didn't play last week. But Thomas is playing this week. I think that had alot to do with Brees sucking the last 2 games.. No way Bress puts up 3 duds in a row. especially with his best receiver returning!

Users who are viewing this thread