What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Help (1 Viewer)

Txns8

Footballguy
6pts for all TDs 1pt/20 yards passing 1pt/10yds rushing 

Tyrod vs Cle

Mariotta vs KC

Winston vs Dal

Will answer yours

First, I think any one of these is a solid start. I guess I'd rank them Tyrod, Winston, and then Mariota. Though the passing-friendly scoring make it closer than many "expert" rankings may have it.

I have Taylor and was going to start him, but he's a borderline bum. Winston is the better QB of the 3 and that's who I'd start.

Yes this is almost a dead heat....in cases like this I guess you go with matchups.

Taylor has the best matchup with Cleveland even though he has been struggling a bit.

Mariota has KC who has a much better defense for real than they have on paper.

Winston has Dallas who is probably the worst of the 3 against the pass but possibly the best overall defense of the 3?

Total points in my league (5 pt TD, 1pt/10 yards passing, 2 pts/completion, -2 pts/incompletion, 1 pt/2 yards rushing, -1 pt per rushing attempt)

Mariota 714, Taylor 629, Winston 629

Taylor seems like the pick if you base on matchup. Plus he might be auditioning for a job so he will play lights-out if he's smart....

Mariota is a close second because he is capable of big numbers rushing or passing...still, kinda scared of that KC defense. 

Finally Winston third in a super close race. 

(Thanks for answering mine)

Users who are viewing this thread