What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 flex starter-- Championship birth on the line- Need Sharks!! (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
My line up vs his: .5 ppr 6 point tds 10 yards = 1 point 2 point bonus @ 100

My team:              His team:

Brady                     Ryan/Rodgers

Bell                        J. Stewart

Ware                       Hill

Evans                      OBJ

Dez                         Julio Jones/ Steve Smith Sr (if Julio is out)

Ertz                        Eifert

TY Hilton               Sproles/James White

_________             Garcon

Houston D            Pats D

Matt Bryant          Gotskowski

^^ Based on above info-- Id like to think I'm a slight favorite but match ups favor him significantly...

With that being said: I have a hell of a flex problem & need help

Options:

Dixon vs Philly

Hopkins vs Jacksonville

Farrow vs Oakland

Inman vs Oakland

Mitchell @ Denver

Ladarius Green @ Cincy

I think your flex should be inman with Farrow and Dixon tied for 2nd

Farrow and Dixon are safer floors.....but Inman has been so consistent lately

I would also go with Inman but Farrow would not be in the discussion.  I don't think Farrow  has a safe floor because his touches from last week were artificial because he was the only active RB once Gordon went down.  He was terrible in pass protection and Hillman will be active this week.  I think that they will split touches making both of them useless to start.

Hard to understand how Hopkins is relegated to barely flex worthy.  Crazy how Osweiller has taken him out.  Last time vs the Jags Hopkins had 13 targets for a 4/48.  The volume is nice and I would tempted to start him but Inman has just been very consistent the last month or so with TD's in 3 straight. 

Bottom line is I would go with Inman based on the game being a shootout and no running game for the Chargers.  Inman should have a high floor with good TD possibilities. 

I'd go Hopkins here. Know he hasn't been great but will get targets against a poor defensive team.

I'd go Farrow at flex, also I'd go Green over Ertz at TE. I like Green a lot this week, as the Bengals always seem to do well against Brown, and Green seems to be the #2 pass catcher. I don't worry about his bad game last week, as Bell isn't going for 200+ every week, though I doubt you'd complain if he did.

Dixon is trending in the right direction and I'd ride with him.  Pay close attention to the weather in the games as it's really moving into the Midwest.  

Throw Farrow and Mitchell out

Of the rest I give a slight edge to Inman this week with Dixon just a baby breaths behind

Users who are viewing this thread