What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Swimming Up (or Down) Stream at QB (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
Never thought I'd do this but it appears in the conference final I have to stream my QB. I've been rolling with Eli all season except the week he blew up vs. BAL (of course) and the disaster week Krapernick had in week 13. I've pulled a rabbit out of my butt with the advance to this rd. While I have the hole in my lineup to patch up with Gordon's injury (I have Farrow or Kenneth Dixon to roll out), I think QB is going to be the biggest concern.

OPTION 1 : Stick with Eli?

OPTION 2 : Sub in Krapnerick?

OR

OPTION 3: Drop Krapernick to pick up and start one of the following QB's who all happen to be playing at home this week...

- Smith vs TEN -- I already have Kelce and Hill, too much invested in KC passing game already

- Bradford vs IND

- Barkley vs GB

- Siemian vs NE

My opponent starts Brady, Freeman and J Hill at RB, Any of Cooks, E. Sanders, Crabtree, Demariyus Thomas, Watkins at WR/Flex, and D. Allen at TE.

Stick with Eli.  He got you here so roll with him.  I'd be much more ok with losing have Eli in my lineup than losing with him on bench.  

The only guy I'd pick up from that list would be Bradford. He hasn't been playing badly and the Colts defense presents a decent matchup.

Colts 30th ranked pass defense. Of course Osweiler had the same matchup this past week and scored less than 4 points but he sucks really bad.

I don't trust Kaepernick. At the end of the day, I agree with rick023. Stick with your best guys. They got you this far. Roll with Eli.

Users who are viewing this thread