What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR: Pick 1 RB and 1 WR & WHIR (1 Viewer)

abosweiler

Footballguy
PPR. Semi-final game this week, need a big W.  Pick top 1 WR and RB seperately.  WHIR.

*Ranking against position in ()

RB

Riddick @ NYG(10) - Wrist may be issue.  Stafford finger may be issue.  NYG defense may be issue.

Farrow vs OAK(24) - If Gordon plays, this is a no go.  Hillman could cut into touches and catches

Montgomery @ CHI(23) - Been pretty consistent when used as RB.  GB is a pass first team against a shotty CHI D

WR

R. Matthews @ KC(31) - Supposed to be 12 degrees at kickoff in KC. Averaging 5/70/1 before bye and playing the nasty DEN D.

Inman vs OAK(19) - Is Rivers going to throw picks all day?  Seems like Inman is the main WR on that squad

DJax vs CAR(29) - Boom or bust at its finest

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going Monty myself, would lean Riddick if he's ok (Giants tough run D, Stafford finger might lead to checkdowns). Farrow may split with Hillman because he was horrible in pass pro. 

T Hill is a no-brainer vs Tennessee. Kind of like DJAX getting a bomb vs. Carolina 

RB:  Monty; if Gordon's out, then I'd put Farrow in.  Otherwise, Riddick for sure, though he's been up and down lately.

WR:  Hill is a clear yes.  It's between Inman and Rishard for me, but I'm admittedly a Titans homer.  I probably lean Rishard. . . 

Users who are viewing this thread