What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 2 WR & 1 Flex...worried about Julio (1 Viewer)

xBlazingSaddles

Footballguy
1st week of the playoffs (1 week per round) in a 12-team league, full point PPR league.  I'm the 7 seed.

Currently I'm starting:

QB: Brady

RB: L. Murray, R. Kelley

WR: Fitzgerald, Britt (4:25 kickoff)

TE: Brate

Def: Patriots

K: Hauschka

Bench: J. Winston, R. Matthews, B. Powell (4:25 kickoff), S. Watkins (1:00 kickoff), T. Lockett (4:25 kickoff), Fiedorowicz, D. Williams

I currently have Julio in the flex spot and if he doesn't play I could put Lockett or Powell at Flex.  I'm debating if I should just put Watkins at WR and Britt at Flex (then I could put Julio in at Flex if he's active, but do I even want to risk him just being a decoy?).  I like Britt more than Watkins but I can't leave Watkins at Flex bc he locks at 1:00PM, before we'll know about Julio. I'm leaning towards just playing Watkins at WR and Britt at Flex but I need some help.  

Also, should I trust Brady or switch to Winston?  

In a different league, where I'm the 1 seed should I play Brady or go with Tyrod or Kaep instead?

Post the link to your questions and I'll be glad to answer them. 

I would go with Britt and Watkins

At QB, I'd lean towards Tyrod and Winston. I just checked the weather for Buffalo and it's less than an inch for the game. 

Don't touch Brady, no way no how. I also don't trust Julio today. The guy himself has stated in the past if he doesn't practice, is questionable  it still plays, NOT to play him.

I would throw Watkins at Flex and Britt at WR

I'd actually lean with Winston but can you really bench Brady?

I'd go with Watkins & Britt. Matthew Berry of ESPN just said he wouldn't play Julio either.

Everything I've read seems to infer that Julio will be a decoy if he plays.

I wouldn't trust Watkins with Tyrod throwing the ball in this weather against a stout Pittsburgh D. I would be shocked if Taylor tops 150 yards passing today. But yeah, you can't start Julio either.

Never sit Brady.  I'd stick with him even though Winston is tempting.

Don't sit Fitzgerald (hopefully I read what you're leaning towards wrong and you're keeping him in.)  Britt and Watkins make sense.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752389-starting-lineup-help-leave-link-will-answer-yours/
Fitzgerald is locked in for sure, pretty sure I'm going to sit Julio and go with Fitz/Watkins/Britt for WR/WR/Flex.  

Sticking with Brady in both leagues as well, just can't bench him.  Will be a tougher call next week (if I win today) when Brady plays Denver....

Users who are viewing this thread