What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - Dynasty League - High Scoring PPR (1 Viewer)

49erFthFll

Footballguy
35 man roster - Starting positions: 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K ---- 1 point per rec, yardage bonuses over 100 for WR/TE/RB

Trying to figure out who to start at my flex spots:

Starting RB's: Rawls and Ware - Starting WR's:  Julio Jones, Edelman, Beasley

Top Options for flex:  Doug Martin, Theo Riddick, Taylor Gabriel, Robert Kelley, JJ Nelson, Kenneth Dixon

Leaning towards Martin and Riddick, with Gabriel as my next in line.  Both Martin and Riddick are banged up, but both expected to play.  Martin has great matchup, but Riddick's matchup is a little tougher with Chicago, who has actually been fairly decent against the run.  Julio is banged up and Sanu is banged up as well.  Gabriel has been hot lately, with 4 TD's in the last 5 games, and definitely getting looks, against a suspect Rams secondary.

Thoughts?

Martin and Riddick seem to be the high floor choices, which is what you want in the playoffs unless you think you're really outgunned.  I've been carrying Dixon since week 5 and still haven't played him.  (Dropped Ajayi for him... oops.)

I would start Riddick and Robert Kelley--- I thought he ran really well last week and will get more opportunities.

I dont trust Martins health--- or that committee. Jacquiz looks good every time he plays. 

Martin & Riddick

I'm not at all concerned that Rodgers or Sims is going to cut much into Martin's load and it's a juicy matchup.

Users who are viewing this thread