What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

delete (1 Viewer)

Ok I thought everyone knew it was a joke guess not.  

I was not able to delete my thread on my phone so I changed it to "delete"

Rodrigo came along and somehow made up the quote that I wanted action on Hill. Not sure how he made it look that way but I thought it was funny so I rolled with it as did he. 

So I never made that stament about Hill it was all Rodrigo just messing around. 

Ok I thought everyone knew it was a joke guess not.  

I was not able to delete my thread on my phone so I changed it to "delete"

Rodrigo came along and somehow made up the quote that I wanted action on Hill. Not sure how he made it look that way but I thought it was funny so I rolled with it as did he. 

So I never made that stament about Hill it was all Rodrigo just messing around. 
:lol: ok guy

Dr Brew easy dude. I've been on the board 13 years never made a stupid board bet for money. My original post was about not having the correct passing matchup email. I then noticed I did get an email saying the corrected version was on its way. 

If Rodrigo comes along and let's you all in on the jok you will know if not oh well. 

Now I'm getting PM's on this. lol

i do find it funny no one that called me out has came back to at least recognize it was a joke by Rodrigo. 

Users who are viewing this thread