What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS LEAVE A LINK (1 Viewer)

redbullz

Footballguy
Hey guys have a couple of matchup issues, both leagues are .5 ppr.

LEAVE A LINK

First Team:

Diggs @ Jax 

or

Latavius Murray @ KC 

TEAM D:

Min @ Jax 

or

Cin @ cle 

"I was leaning towards Diggs but he has injurie issues and Murray has been hot but has a tough game in KC and I hate Thursday games."

Leaning towards Cincinnati cause Cleveland sucks, but I feel jax is just as bad and Minnesota has a better chance at returning a kick.

Second Team:

Snead @ TB

OR

Crowell vs Cin 

or

Beasley @ NYG

"Leaning Towards Snead but I am also already starting Winston & Ingram in the same game, but it should be a high scoring game I hope."

Last edited by a moderator:
Latavius is hot keeping using him digs is boom busy.

Minnesota is the better defense.

Beasley I think because Jenkins will shut down Dez

Thanks for answering mine!

I'd go with Murray, hot hand and they wanna use him, not the best matchup in the world but he'll get you some solid points. 

For the defense, I'd lean CIN. MIN definitely has the better defense, but Bortles is a garbage time king, so I guess it depends on how heavily your league knocks off points forpoints against. Either one is a solid option and could see the argument for either, but gut feeling says CIN.

Last one, definitely between Snead and Beasley. I think Snead has a lower floor, but higher ceiling, so if you're in a gambling mood for what hopefully will be a high scoring game, I'd go with Snead. 

Murray but close. Diggs is a target whore.

Vikes for your stated reasons plus RGIII presents blowup potential.

Beasley might catch 10 balls.

Thanks for answering mine.

I agree with Canabuc, Murray and Minnesota.  Bortles is good for at least one INT/fumble per game, and with MN DST is tough, so probably at least 2 turnovers, and a few sacks in this game.  

I'd go with Beasley in the other game.  Consistent all year, and the Giants are not very good against slot receivers.  Had a good game against them earlier in the year.

Hey guys have a couple of matchup issues, both leagues are .5 ppr.

LEAVE A LINK

First Team:

Diggs @ Jax 

or

Latavius Murray @ KC
Murray - volume has been steadily increasing and while KC is a brutal matchup, in the snow this could be a running game. Plus Murray has been a very solid receiver out of the backfield and has gotten the GL looks. He's got a nose for the end zone. 

Diggs is a good play, but will they really need to sling the ball all over the field in JAX? You've also got Theilen coming on strong and even Patterson taking looks away from him. He's not been targeted deep since his injury and he's likely playing a bit less than 100%. 

Closer call than it should be due to the toughness of matchup at KC, but I give the nod to Murray. I'm old school though and prefer to have the RB. I don't trust Bradford but I do trust the Oakland offense. 

TEAM D:

Min @ Jax 

or

Cin @ cle 

"I was leaning towards Diggs but he has injurie issues and Murray has been hot but has a tough game in KC and I hate Thursday games."

Leaning towards Cincinnati cause Cleveland sucks, but I feel jax is just as bad and Minnesota has a better chance at returning a kick.
Assuming you mean defense, they both have good matchups against weak teams so it depends on how your league scores D.  

If PA isn't that big a hit, go MIN at JAX, because Minnesota is a much more talented defense. And you get a good shot at a KRTD or PRTD by virtue of Theilen/CPatterson. 

Cinci isn't as talented on defense but has a better matchup against a weak CLE offense. So if PA is worth more in your format, this becomes a consideration since Cleveland isn't likely to score much. 

All things considered I'd go MIN and wouldn't think twice - just a superior defense talent-wise, which usually leads to better things happening like sacks, FF, DFR, DTD, KR/PR TD. 

Second Team:

Snead @ TB

OR

Crowell vs Cin 

or

Beasley @ NYG

"Leaning Towards Snead but I am also already starting Winston & Ingram in the same game, but it should be a high scoring game I hope."
Snead is my play here. This game has the highest O/U projected of any game. Snead should get some. Say 4-5 catches for 50-70 with a 20% shot at a TD. Brees is due for a bounce back after last week's disaster. 

TIA

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/752244-flex-position-help-needed/

Users who are viewing this thread