What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

I think I'm on the Patriots side of things. You think regular season Tom Brady is a freak? The Falcons do not want to get into a shootout with Super Bowl Tom Brady.

Defense is how you beat the Patriots. New York Giants, two-times. You hit Brady. Can the Falcons get pressure on Brady?

Need to do pretty much the exact opposite of what stupid Pitt did.. No blitz and a zone to let the WR's run free.

Amazed that Pitt didn't change things up after halftime

The Busy The Tired said:
I think I'm on the Patriots side of things. You think regular season Tom Brady is a freak? The Falcons do not want to get into a shootout with Super Bowl Tom Brady.

Defense is how you beat the Patriots. New York Giants, two-times. You hit Brady. Can the Falcons get pressure on Brady?
Dan Quinn was the defensive coordinator for the two Seattle Super Bowl teams.  I think he has adequate experience to figure out a defensive game plan against New England.

there is a puppy Bowl MVP
Where?

Do you go directly to hell without passing go but collecting $200 if Yes comes in:

Will a Player Leave the SB LI and Not Return Due to a Concussion or Concussion-like Symptoms?
Yes +130/No -160
I'm betting 1U on yes on this one, Buck mentioned dog/underdog on the NFCCG broadcast:

Will Joe Buck or Troy Aikman Reference Game's Odds (spread/total/underdog/favorite) During Broadcast?
Yes +100/No -130

Wow those bookmaker props got worked

I think Lady Gaga blonde was -115 when I looked, now -500

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ref said:
Just in case you guys need some help

Get my GUARANTEED #OwnersSelection today for just $99 by calling 877-220-6540. This play cashes or the rest of January is on the house!
no answer?

Users who are viewing this thread