What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Set My Lineup - Must Win (1 Viewer)

GoBirds

Footballguy
2 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex

L Miller @ GB

D Booker @ JAX

Gore @ NYJ

Hightower vs DET

TY @ NYJ

Crabtree vs BUF

M Thomas vs DET

I have Dorsett in case TY doesn't go, who do you go with?

Thanks for your help...

I'd start Miller & Booker. I like both their matchups and I think game script favors them, especially Booker.

At WR, keep as close an eye as you can on Hilton, but start him if he's good to go. I'd also start Crabtree--he's clicking with Carr lately.

At flex...if you're projected to lose and need a home run threat I'd go with Thomas. Those Saints WRs are feast or famine. If you're projected to win and want a safer, more solid floor go with Hightower. He will get touches and can still go off if he finds the end zone.

Good luck!

Thanks for your help...

I'd start Miller & Booker. I like both their matchups and I think game script favors them, especially Booker.

At WR, keep as close an eye as you can on Hilton, but start him if he's good to go. I'd also start Crabtree--he's clicking with Carr lately.

At flex...if you're projected to lose and need a home run threat I'd go with Thomas. Those Saints WRs are feast or famine. If you're projected to win and want a safer, more solid floor go with Hightower. He will get touches and can still go off if he finds the end zone.

Good luck!
Appreciate it......forgot to add big underdog this week so need a big week.

Users who are viewing this thread