What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - QB, WR, 2 x RB PPR - WHIR (1 Viewer)

NinerDownUnder

Footballguy
Scoring:

1pt PPR

1pt - 25y pass, 1pt 10y rush/receiving/returning

Need to pick 1 QB, 1 WR & 2 RB

QB: Roethlisberger, Rivers, Kaepernik

RB: Ajayi, Hill, Rawls, Smallwood

WR: Hill, Benjamin, Britt

My leans:

QB - Roethlisberger. I know the Giants have a great record in fantasy points allowed to QB's but they haven't really been facing top notch QB's of late. Big Ben plays well at home as well. Kaepernik comes into question on the back of some very strong performances against decent defenses, and now faces a Bears defense riddled with injuries. His ability to scramble is also very appealing.

RB - Ajayi/Rawls. Most of my RBs have brutal matchups here, but leaning to both of these because of the PPR aspect. I would consider Smallwood over Ajayi except I wasn't thrilled with his performance last week and Sproles may take some passes off him.

WR - Hill. Not only does he have a sweet matchup against Atlanta, but becuase of his return yards he gets consistent production week in week out. Has been huge with Maclin out.

Post your link and I will answer yours :)

I gotta go with rivers as the safe bet. if u want a minor gamble go with kap. 

Ajayi and rawls have tough matchups. i would consider j hill instead of rawls.

Id go with Benjamin at wr if healthy. hill is a close second 

Users who are viewing this thread