What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which TE to start... (1 Viewer)

booda

Footballguy
Standard league:

I have Ebron vs Min  or Bennett vs Jets.  

Which one should I go with?  WHIR

Agree, only pause would be Minn has not been it's typical D last few weeks and has given up more than Jets to TE in my format (PPR)

I'd go Ebron. Gronk practiced yesterday and I'd rather go with the sure thing TE vs. Bennett if Gronk plays

thansk for the help with mine

Hard to pass up the sure thing today. If gronk ends up playing sunday and you waited on bennett you might get a big goose egg.  Ebron has been more involved lately and is getting a decent share of targets, and TE is the one good place you can attack that Minny defense.  

I'd go Ebron. Gronk practiced yesterday and I'd rather go with the sure thing TE vs. Bennett if Gronk plays

thansk for the help with mine
I would be shocked if the Pats played Gronk.  Just because he was at practice doesn't mean he's set to play.  They're facing a crappy Jets team and have an elite (or near-elite) TE in Bennett they can slide in.  They were likely just looking to see how he'd respond to activity and light contact.  

Still, I think Ebron may be the safer choice.  Bennett's matchup was cherry last week (again, without Gronk) and did barely anything.

Tough call there.  I think if you're looking for upside, Bennett's the guy.  If you want to play it a little safer, plug Ebron in.  He's a shoo in for 5/60.

See mine:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/751711-diggs-out-replacement/

Sorry -I was too late on this one.

I still have would went Bennet under the impression that gronk is out. Thanks o nmine

Users who are viewing this thread