What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB's for ROS - PPR WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Trying to look ahead a little.  This would be my RB3.  My top 2 are David Johnson and Melvin Gordon.

Currently on my roster
James White - 11 @ 49ers, 12 @ Jets, 13 @Rams, 14 home Ravens, 15 @ Broncos, 16 home Jets
Dion Lewis - 11 @ 49ers, 12 @ Jets, 13 @Rams, 14 home Ravens, 15 @ Broncos, 16 home Jets
Thomas Rawls - 11 home Eagles, 12 @ Buccs, 13 home Panthers, 14 @ Packers, 15 home Rams, 16 home Cardinals

Available on waivers
Kenneth Dixon - 11 @ Cowboys, 12 home Bengals, 13 home Dolphins, 14 @ Patriots, 15 home Eagles, 16 @ Steelers
Tevin Coleman - 11 BYE, 12 home Cardinals, 13 home Chiefs, 14 @ Rams, 15 home 49ers, 16 @ Panthers
Chris Thompson - 11 home Packers, 12 @ Cowboys, 13 @ Cardinals, 14 @ Eagles, 15 home Panthers, 16 @ Bears
Ryan Mathews - 11 @ Seahawks, 12 home Packers, 13 @ Bengals, 14 home Redskins, 15 @ Ravens, 16 home Giants
Derrick Henry - 11 @ Colts, 12 @ Bears, 13 BYE, 14 home Broncos, 15 @ Chiefs, 16 @ Jaguars
Alfred Morris - 11 home Ravens, 12 home Redskins, 13 @ Vikings, 14 @ Giants, 15 home Buccs, 16 home Lions

Coleman is def a good option! (Even sharing with freeman he was a top 10 option until he got hurt) Not sure who to cut for him though (Probably White as he should start fading out with Dion back)

Coleman is def a good option! (Even sharing with freeman he was a top 10 option until he got hurt) Not sure who to cut for him though (Probably White as he should start fading out with Dion back)
I'm thinking along those lines too, but White is probably my best starting option this week at RB2.  I'm leaning toward picking up a kicker from the Texans/Raiders game (probably Janikowski).  I am favored this week, and ideally I would have the game locked up before Monday night, at which point I just cut my kicker and pick up Coleman.

Also, Rawls, White and Lewis are all 4 PM games so dropping one of them wouldn't be completely nuts (or if Lewis is inactive again I can push him into my IR spot).

Don't drop Rawls or Lewis and risk losing them in the next round of waiver pick ups.    White should start becoming less relevant with Lewis back.....

Yeah, ROS I'd rank them (for now any way) as Rawls > Lewis > White, so I don't want to drop Lewis or Rawls.  But for Week 11 I'd rank White ahead of them, so I'd rather start him - and one of them has to start. 

Although Sigmund Bloom raised an interesting thought of what if the Patriots just stash Lewis for a while and don't unleash him until the NFL playoffs, so you get nothing out of him in fantasy season.

Short benches can be maddening.

Those are some great choices.  I think I would go Kenneth Dixon or Ryan Matthews.

Teven Coleman has been great at times, but he will be splitting with Freeman and coming back from injury.  How many times have we seen players returning from injuries reaggrevate it.

Kenneth Dixon's snap count and carries have been up.  West is playing poorly.  I expect Dixon's role to continue to grow.

Ryan Matthews had a huge game last week (on less snaps than Sproles), but he out-touches Sproles.  I think that he will continue to have a big role in this offense.

Good luck!

I don´t think you should be dropping anybody yet. Some nice choices left out there and they should not all go away at once. I would wait and see how the Lewis/White saga plays out today.

I don´t know how much they will use Rawls but he could be interesting aswell. I mean there is a reason they straight out dropped CMike. They must be very confident in the group of RBs they have left now. For me, in this trio of Backs to play from , I would take a shot at him this week.

For the stashes in case you do get to drop one of these, I would go Dixon>Mathews>Coleman>D.Henry>A.Morris>C.Thompson( brutal schedule and he is only the 3rd down guy/ M.Jones, although terrible, will take back early down work if sth happens to Kelley).

You'll be fine no matter what you do. You're stacked.
I do feel good about my RB, but I am one game behind a guy that has Ezekiel Elliott, Demarco Murray and Theo Riddick.  Plus the rest of my team is decent but not stacked.  So I need to get a home run from one guy for my flex position.  Hence all the angst.

Users who are viewing this thread