What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ROS wr (1 Viewer)

Lipsinc13

Footballguy
Who do you guys like as a rest of season depth add at wr. 

Meredith is on waivers as is Shepard, jj nelson, Corey Coleman, John Brown, Robert Woods etc. 

This is purely a depth add so wouldn't need immediate production from them barring injuries so I'm sort of counting Meredith out. 

Would you drop Marvin Jones for any of them? He's just a bench player for me at the moment but I'm not sure whether to be more patient with him or cut him lose for someone with a higher floor. 

I took a flyer on Watkins today also, hoping he can do something during the playoffs ?

I am not sure why you count Meredith out.  I think he could be the #1 there (between him and Zach Miller).   Meredith has already proved he can put up decent numbers this season.

If you dont want Meredith I would probably lean towards Shepard.  He is in an offense that will throw a lot with a better than average qb (that cant be said for Coleman).  While Shepard will never be the #1 in NY, he will also never see the #1 corner or be double teamed.  I think he has a decent shot to put up good numbers all year.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/751368-should-i-start-willie-snead-thurs-night/ (your thoughts would be appreciated!)

Thx for answering mine. Unfortunately I won't be a huge help here, but I would def narrow it down to Meredith, Shepard and Woods (They're all pretty close) if I HAD to throw a dart and choose I would go with Shepard. For the reasons Cap mentioned. Good QB, solid overall offence and while he won't eat up all the targets his coverage should also be manageable. I think he's usually good for 5+ catches a game which can easily turn to 100 yards and a TD here and there. Against a good matchup you can start him without reservations

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread