What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I start Willie Snead? (Thurs night) (1 Viewer)

CaptainJT

Footballguy
I would appreciate your help.  0.5 PPR league and I am trying to fill my flex.  I am favored to win by @ 15 points.

I have Willie Snead in right now (plays Thursday night).  The other options would be Rashad Jennings (on waivers and I can try to get him but not guaranteed) or Jerrick Mckinnon.  

So would you start Willie Snead?  Jerrick McKinnon or Rashad Jennings?  Thanks!

I think I would start Willie Snead over your other 2 options. Snead and the NO defense can abuse the CAR rookie secondary. 

Mckinnon has done next to nothing with his touches and I'm not sure I'm buying into Jennings yet. He had a solid game, but the majority of his yards came on that last drive. 

I think I would start Willie Snead over your other 2 options. Snead and the NO defense can abuse the CAR rookie secondary. 

Mckinnon has done next to nothing with his touches and I'm not sure I'm buying into Jennings yet. He had a solid game, but the majority of his yards came on that last drive. 
Thanks for the advice slipcubusknight.

Snead is by far the best choice.  McKinnon has done nothing and Jennings is getting competition from Perkins who will likely take over.  Roll with Snead and enjoy having something to root for tonight.

I have the same dilemma between Snead, Jennings, McKinnon but I also have Kenny Britt. 

- Was leaning towards Britt until they announced Goff was starting at QB. 
- I like Jennings against the Bears but am concerned with sharing the touches with Perkins. 
- No to McKinnon.
- Worried about Snead as it is a Thursday night game (fluky offensive numbers most week) and it's on the road.  My opponent is starting Brees, but NO has so many other options to pick from on offense.

Any additional thoughts?  Sorry to hijack your thread...

Another vote for Snead. I don't have much faith in Jennings or McKinnon. If you're already a favorite, I wouldn't sweat things too much and go with the guy who's just better (Snead). Those Thursday games are just brutal though. Sucks to have your guy lay an egg and have it staring you in the face the rest of the week until Sunday :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread