What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for trade help. (1 Viewer)

xBlazingSaddles

Footballguy
Was offered TY Hilton for Mark Ingram. I'm pretty deep at RB but thin at WR. I included a past post that lists my team and league scoring rules below. 

Thanks!

I am currently 7-1-1 (2nd place due to being behind in total points by 1 point) in a 12-team standard scoring league. Each week we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def and 1 Kicker.  I am wondering if I should try trading one of my stud QBs to bolster my roster for the playoffs.

My current team is:  Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Mark Ingram,  Tim Hightower, Isaiah Crowell, Melvin Gordon, Jordon Howard, Odell Beckham Jr., Cameron Meredith, Kenny Britt, J.J. Nelson, Tyler Eifert, Jimmy Graham, Panthers D, Cairo Santos. 

I'm currently thinking I should try trading one of the QBs and/or a RB or two (possible Ingram and Hightower together) for a WR.  What would you suggest and what tier of WR should I be targeting is I trade one of the QBs and/or RBs?  

Thank you so much,

Kalvin

I would definitely move Ingram for TY Hilton with that roster and league scoring.  Ingram at best is 1A in a timeshare.  You have 1B, who could easily become 1A to play your Flex if you need him.

One thing I'm worried about is Hilton's playoff schedule, he's got HOU, MIN, and OAK in weeks 14-16.  MIN is #2 best defense on points given up to WR, HOU is #3. 

I would probably try to sell one of your QBs and RB (Ingram/Hightower) if you can find team lacking both to get top WR. If you can't I would probably settle with the deal you were offered.

I agree also. I would trade Ingram for Hilton considering you need the wr help and Ingram is in a timeshare and already on a short leash with his fumbles. 

Make this trade - Hilton is getting to be match up proof and Indy will be in a lot of passing situations.   

Your other RB's are in good enough shape and you would be atrong at WR.    Considering Graham as the equivalent of another low WR1 / WR2 at your flex and you are set....

Users who are viewing this thread