What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wk 9 WR & Flex will answer yours (1 Viewer)

Heisenberg23

Footballguy
PPR. Start 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex

RB ... starting Booker DEN @ oak AND Michael SEA vs buf

WR ... starting Evans TBB vs atl AND Moncrief IND @ gbp

Which leaves 1 more WR AND 1 flex out of:

WR Cooper vs DEN tough matchup, WR Robinson JAC at kcc, WR Coleman (limited) CLE vs DAL, and RB Riddick DET vs MIN

I would go with Robinson (I don't like Coopers matchup at all and Coleman's limited is ... meh),  

and Riddick for Flex (He should rack up some catches in this matchup I am thinking)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Robinson and Riddick for Flex.  Marvin jones has been limited with an injury and will be covered by Rhoades so Riddick has potential to get some receiving opportunities. 

Riddick and Cooper. Sure matchups seem bad on paper, but don't get cute. Can't trust ARob at this point and not clear Coleman is playing.

Riddick for sure, especially in PPR.

I'd say the WR spot is either Cooper or ARob.  Coleman still has to show he's back before I'd start him over either of the other two.  I know the rule is "don't bench your studs" but the Broncos are tough.  I have a feeling ARob will bounce back in a game where JAX will be throwing to keep up.  Bortles has had 2 weeks to work on things, and ARob is still a stud from a physical talent standpoint.

I wouldn't talk you out of starting Cooper, but I'd go with ARob.

Good luck, and please see mine if you have a minute:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/750689-hill-for-martin-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread