What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with PPR dynasty rebuild (2 trade offers) (1 Viewer)

CabinFever

Footballguy
I'm so frustrated with this roster. I absolutely hate it. If I wasn't a quitter, I would have bailed on this team already (but I won't ever do that in any league). Trying to make sure I don't make a mistake. Would love to get some feedback from you guys as to what you'd do with this. So far I've gotten a few offers, should I consider either? This is a 12 team PPR dynasty league, we start  1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex

My Current Dump of a Roster:
Brees, Taylor, Prescott
McCoy, Dion Lewis, Matt Jones, Peyton Barber, Zenner, Starks, K. Marshall
Cooks, DeSean, Dorsett, Funchess, Agholor, Carroo, Garcon, Lafell, Royal
Gronk, Olsen, L. Green, Higbee

Other than Brees, Gronk and Cooks (and Lewis when he's healthy) I have very little talent here. Offers so far

A) Give Olsen, McCoy, Garcon for Pryor, Kelce, D. Washington, J. Richard 

or

B) Olsen for T. Coleman

The "A" offer does give me a few pieces that are young enough to build around, although there are questions about everyone he offered too. I like Coleman but think Olsen should bring more, as I don't see him dropping off anytime soon. 

I would normally move my most valuable asset in Gronk, but can't get anything remotely close in his value in any league. 

Thanks DC. I've answered about 15 threads, would love to get a LOT of feedback here. Thanks in advance!! 

How many Dynasty players are kept?  Do you have to give draft picks to keep them or some other system?  What's your record and are you trying to make the playoffs/win this year?

You have some good players it just seems the rest of your players do seem to be dead weight.  Can you be more active on the waiver wire or is there just no one out there to grab?  I always try to put in waiver claims but am in a 10 man not 12 man.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Breakable we keep the entire roster, and each year we get 3 draft picks, determined by victory points (the team with the least amount gets the 1.1, and so on and so forth) If the season ended today I'd have the 1.3 pick, but could finish up with the 1.2 (one team won't win a game and is a lock to get the 1.1) My record is 2-5 and I'm just focusing on 2017. There is no way I can make playoffs or win this year. I am very active on the wire, but we have 22 roster spots and there just isn't much there. 

I like how you are thinking, but I do think you can do better than either offer above. I like Pryor a lot (although he is older than you might think), Kelce is younger than Olsen, and if Latavius Murray leaves after this year you do lock up the Raiders backfield with D. Washington and Jalen Richard.

Maybe think about some injured guys like Keenan Allen, Sammy Watkins, Kevin White, Josh Doctson, Ameer Abdullah if you want to swing for the fences next year as possible targets.

Thanks for answering mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.  22 roster spots is huge lol.  I like the ideas posted above especially since your rosters are huge, although that may end up being a downside.  (I.E. why not just keep a good IR player since so many spots are available).  Maybe add someone like Alshon Jeffery or Allen Robinson to the list?

In terms of the trades, I think you can get more for McCoy.  Currently RB #3 in points.  He's tough to trade away but you need a chip and he's 28.  Maybe something like Crowell + Robinson for McCoy?  Or Coleman + Landry?  The team might not have these exact players but something of this level.

I would trade Olsen as well since he is having a great season and he is older, and you have Gronk.  I think T. Coleman would be an OK trade above (check the health situation) but you might be able to get a better deal or a better package if the other team really needs a TE.

I think you should counter Olsen/Garcon for Kelsey/Pryor. Kelce not doing much and Olsen should be worth a lot more to a contender than offer A. Depends I guess how expendable Pryor is to your trading partner but Olsen has pretty much doubled Kelces scoring this year.

Offer B not enough either. Would ask for at least a 2nd rounder on top to make that move. 

Please see mine.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/750494-give-forte-get-baldwin-or-snead/

Users who are viewing this thread