What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Green Trade Advice! WHIR (1 Viewer)

PiKappEK328

Footballguy
Hello fourm members,

I am currently 3-4 in a 12-team PPR one keeper, 6 point passing TD ESPN league (maximum you can keep a player is 2 consecutive years).  Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 DEF w/ 5 bench.  Sitting in 7th place, top 6 make the playoffs, 8th in points scored, 3rd most points scored against.  AJ Green was my keeper going into this year, and was planning to be my keeper for next year.  My roster is:

QB: Eli, Carr

RB: Lacy, Crowell, Jordan Howard, Latavius Murray

WR: Green, Brandon Marshall, Cobb, Michael Thomas, Sammie Coates

TE: Hunter Henry, Jack Doyle

K: Crosby

DEF: Streaming

I was offered Allen Robinson and Jay Ajayi for my AJ Green and Latavius Murray (the owner who offered me is 4-3 in 5th place, with the most points scored in the league).  I think he's trying to sell Ajayi at his highest point, not sure if he can keep up the pace.  Thoughts on this?  I am also considering countering him something like Green/Latavius Murray for his Crabtree and Melvin Gordon.  Is that the better play?

Thanks very much,

Wes

Yeah long view here is that Green is the best keeper. He's definitely selling Ajayi at a high point. The Crabtree/Gordon idea is better for you, but it still seems worse than Green from a keeper perspective. 

Thanks very much for the feedback.  I decided to not counter, and am planning on keeping AJ Green for one more year unless I get an elite option in return (David Johnson, Ezekiel Elliot, Julio, AB, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread