What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WW Pickup: Moncrief, Coleman, LaFell, or Meredith (1 Viewer)

stmfh

Footballguy
Non-ppr, need serious WR help, thinking of dropping Meredith for either Coleman, Lafell, or Moncrief. Leaning towards Moncrief, any thoughts?

Leave a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your response. I still like Meredith. Can't blame him for Barkley sucking. Cutler sucks but likes to air it out. Out of the others I like Lafell. Moncrief is a stud but that's a tough injury to overcome

That's tough... I like them all for diff reasons.  Better offense in Cincy and Indy, but Moncrief is coming back from injury.  LaFell has been red-hot lately as well.  Coleman was solid before the hand injury and not sure how he will bounce back.  Meredith has been solid too, but I am so lukewarm/cold on the Chicago offense now.  Jack Doyle and the solid play of TY Hilton will leave Moncrief in 1 on 1 situations, so that's something to consider (especially since Colts will prob have to throw alot).  

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/750316-aj-green-trade-advice-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread