What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's get started early this week... WDIS? (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
I may need the WW for a player or 2 this week, so I'm getting off to a quick start! lol

With Henry possibly going down who do I go with at TE?

Rudolph @ Chi  

V Davis @ Cincy (He's on the wire, juicy matchup?? not completely sure who I'ld cut yet, but I could probably make it work)

Also Which DF for this week?

Falcons home vs GB

Chargers @ Denver

Lions @ Houston

Tenn home vs Jax

Eagles @ Dallas

And WTF - why not ask... Which kicker???

Lambo @ Denver

Janikowski @ TBay

Novak home vs Det

Sturgis @ Dal

Leave a link and I'll get yours as well! :-)

My personal thoughts are

I'll probably go with Rudolph because I won't have to cut anyone and not sure Davis is an upgrade anyway?

I need some input on the DF for sure

Kicker, who cares really. but I might drop Sturgis for Lambo??

I'd probably play Rudolph. Crowder takes a lot of the targets that the tights ends were getting in Washington and I'm not ready to think Davis is that relevant again to be honest. 

For your def the sensible choice is the Titans but, I don't know why, but I have a sneaky feeling about the Falcons at home to GB. 

Kicker - throw a dart. I'd go seabass. There offence is going quite well at the moment so should be plenty of points against Tampa. 

I would go Davis. Consistent targets last 2 weeks without Reed. Defense, I like Tennessee. Kicker, I would go Novak. The Texans can move the ball but can't get into the end zone.

Users who are viewing this thread