What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS WR/RB (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
Well Jordy screwed the pooch last night and got me off to a "Great" start :P

Pick 2

Hopkins @ Denver (Blah, ... but we all know what happens the week you finally bench your #1 pick, right????)

Marshal vs Bal

Landry vs Buf

Then pick 2

Matt Jones @ Det (I know no one likes him, but he DOES have 2 20+ point weeks in the last 3 weeks and Det's d is not good)

Jacquizz @ SF (looks like he's starting? and that's a sweet matchup)

T Coleman VS SD (Yea, I am starting him ???... lol)

I would stay away from Denver and go marshall and landry.

Rodgers for sure,  San Francisco is awful against the run, and I don't think the coaching staff has a ton of trust in Winston throwing the ball these days. I'd probably lean Jones at the other rb spot, much higher floor, he did surprising well against a decent philly def last week

Thanks for answering mine!

The first one, I think I'd go Hop and Landry, not really excited about either though. Both tough matchups, but I really don't think I could start Marsh with Geno starting. I could see the argument though that Geno could just key in on Marsh, but Hop and Landry get guaranteed targets, even with tough matchups.

Second one, Id go Quizz for sure, nice matchup and week 5 happened. Second pick I think would go to Jones, just had a good game, good matchup, and backups nipping at his touches has seemed to help him out. On the other hand, it does seem like he does well every other week, and bad in between, which would make this a bad week... I still think I'd go with him

I think you go Hopkins and Marshall (you didn't say if it was PPR which might give Landry a boost - but I think Miami is a mess and won't do much this week).  Geno scares me a bit for Marshall but I still think you gotta go with him.

I go with Jones and Rodgers because I think they will get for sure touches.  Coleman is due for a big game but his touches have been falling off as Freeman is playing so well.  I think they would be the safer plays but still have just as big of an upside of Coleman.  Because of that Jones/Rodgers would be my play.

NO PPR (sorry) 

I also just checked and I'm playing the 2nd last place guy. his best players are all on a bye and/or hurt... A solid floor is what I need this week. I have the huge advantage in talent it seems to me!

NO PPR (sorry) 

I also just checked and I'm playing the 2nd last place guy. his best players are all on a bye and/or hurt... A solid floor is what I need this week. I have the huge advantage in talent it seems to me!
High Floor than I might sit Marshall and play Landry.  I choose Hopkins over Marshall because he goes Monday night and I always use that as a tie break so I still have a shot....hahahaa

Fyi, here are the fantasy points for each team's #1 wr against denver this year:

Benjamin (car)- 15 pts 1 td

Hilton  (indy)- 4pts 0td

Aj green (cincy)- 7 pts 0td

Evans (TB)- 5 pts 0td

Julio (atl)- 2 pts 0td

Williams /benjamin combined (SD)- 3pts 0td

Combine that with landry and marshall have both outscored hopkins on the season 

I would go Marshall and Landry. Denver is tough. 

I would start Coleman and I like Rodgers with everyone else hurt. 

I would stay away from Denver and go marshall and landry.

Rodgers for sure,  San Francisco is awful against the run, and I don't think the coaching staff has a ton of trust in Winston throwing the ball these days. I'd probably lean Jones at the other rb spot, much higher floor, he did surprising well against a decent philly def last week
Agree with this 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread