What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Diggs/Lacy (1 Viewer)

Chovee

Footballguy
14 team idp ppr dynasty. 

My rbs are D Johnson, Gurley, Crowell, Duke Johnson, Lacy, Starks

WR are weak with Jordan Mathews, Cooks, Davante Adams, Perriman, K White 

Was offered Lacy/Starks + a pick or another player for Diggs.

My question is what would you guys think of that trade if the add on was say a 3rd or a mid tier idp player...thanks again

It looks like you can afford to give up Lacy but giving up him, Starks and a 3rd player for Diggs a WR2 seems a little expensive to me. If you're in contention and Diggs is going to possibly help you win it this year, I might but I'd try to get a better WR. 

I'd do that. Go over to the SB Nation Packers site (acmepackingcompany.com) and you'll see lots of fans who believe Lacy will never play for them again so who knows what his future holds. He'll be a free agent after this year and has struggled with injuries and weight lately.

Diggs may never be a WR1 but he's clearly the best WR on the Vikings and has some upside.

I actually think Lacy's long term value is better than this year (obviously now being placed on IR this is definitely true).  What my thoughts are is that he is a FA and will have something to prove next year and may go to a situation where he is really a work horse. 

I am a Viking fan and see a lot of Diggs.  He is a nice WR and has his moments but he is more a WR3 in my eyes and isn't going to do much more.  So far he makes splashes that get him noticed then drifts back to obscurity.  That is what he did last year and this year.  A few early good games that get you to notice and then disappears for awhile. 

With Lacy going on IR I would make the move but I would really try to keep the pick.  If you must include one then I would go with a 4th rounder at best.  Or depending on the choices for the IDP I might go that route if you can absorb the loss easily. 

Users who are viewing this thread