What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex: KC or other (1 Viewer)

mjustin24

Footballguy
.5PPR 12 team league

Have to choose between Spencer Ware and Jeremy Maclin.  Ware did well last week on my bench while Maclin did nothing.  RB situation still sort of a mystery in KC, but Maclin disappointing.

What are your thoughts?

Also have a questionable Travis Benjamin, Devante Parker, Duke Johnson, etc.  But def leaning towards the KC folks against NO.

Post yours and I'll answer back.

NO gives up the 7th most points to WR and the most points to RB in the league, I don't think either will be a bad play.  But stats show RBs feast on NO - I would go with Ware.  I think game plan moving forward will be to split carries between Ware and Charles to keep both fresh, hopefully that will keep them both relevant.

Thanks for your help on my question.

I'd go with Ware, like a previous poster said both are good plays but I'd lean Ware.  KC should try and keep the ball out of Bree's hands and run to wear down the clock.

I guess in theory if people really like both of them I could bench Gore and play both Maclin and Ware, anybody that bold?

Users who are viewing this thread