What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade offer in PPR dynasty, take this?? (1 Viewer)

CabinFever

Footballguy
I have a team that is going nowhere this year. I'm 1-4 and sucking. I have been offered Doctson and Brandon Coleman for Marshall and Alf Morris. Would you guys take that focusing on 2017 and beyond or do you think Marshall is going to be an impact starter for several more years? Appreciate any thoughts on this offer! 

I would not take this.  You should be getting more value in my opinion.  I wouldn't start the fire sale yet also your a week or so early. 

Dont take the trade.  Marshall has a couple more years left.  Too early to throw in the white towel.

Thanks for the reply.

I like Doctson going forward however Brandon Coleman doesn't have much value especially with Michael Thomas emerging as a go to for Brees.  Marshall doesn't have many years left in the tank, he's already getting his TV anchor career started.  All that said I'd stick with Alf and Marshall, or counter for Docston and someone with more upside that coleman.

This is my first year in a keeper league so I'm not a good source of info, but I'd lean to keeping Marshall, Doctson not healthy, surgery in future? 1-4 not time to cut bait unless team is    a wreck, seen come backs from that record.  Thanks

I'd stay with Marshall and wait a week or two before dumping him. Still has significantly more value than any of the other guys involved in your trade. Hope things turn around.

Keep Marshall.  I'm a big fan of his and his skill set should age better since he's not a speed guy.

im not sold on dotson and don't like that's already facing serious injury concerns.  I believe that staying healthy/avoiding injuries is a skill.  Also, look at Kevin White.

That trade offer is terrible.  Marshall has value for at least 1-2 more years and Brandon Coleman is waiver wire fodder.  At first I thought you were talking about Corey Coleman and I thought it was an intriguing offer but when I re-read and realized Brandon it's an easy decline.

In addition, Marshall will have a lot more value in the coming weeks as contenders start positioning for the downstretch.  If you really want to move Marshall you will get much better deals in the next couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread