What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR3 and Flex Help (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
NO PPR (2 point bonus if 9+ catches only). 0.1 Pts per yard, 6 for TD. 2 Bonus at 100

WR3 Pick one

Landry Home vs Pit (I've been reading that his 1on1 matchup is juicy??)

Marshall @ Ari 

Beasley @ Gbay (normally I wouldn't consider him over the other 2, but matchup is nice?)

Flex

Either of the 2 not picked above or

T. Coleman @ Sea (Averaging 16 pts per game... even did it against Den, I don't really see how I can bench him??)

(I currently have Landy and Coleman rostered)

Last edited by a moderator:
How banged up is Marshall? If not so much, I'd go with him. If he hurt, I'd go with Landry. 

Also it's very hard to bench Coleman even if it is against Seattle

WR3 - Landry , I think it will be a shootout

Flex - Yea I think Coleman is your best bet.  Even against Seattle... 

I don't get how anyone can say to bench Marshall, I think he's BY FAR the best option of this group. He's a top-10 WR, and has a very high floor and ceiling every week. 

I'd go Landry at flex, I just don't trust Coleman this week, I think Seattle coming out of the bye had time to heal up, and I think it is a statement game for them this week. 

Strange. I actually see Marshall as the lowest floor (Besides Beasley of course who I am not really considering) He def has the ceiling. But if all 3 of Landry, Coleman and Marshal have a "Bad game" I see Marshall getting the lowest??? (Coleman is going ot get a ton of short pass targets and so will Landy, I simply cannot see either getting under 50 yards??)

I am having serious trouble with this one though as I simply don't want to bench ANY of them.... But I can't tell you who my RB2 and WR2 are or you might suggest benching them, lol (One was my 1st round pick, and I know better than to bench him, he'll blow the F up the week I do that, I know it and the other is on my Fav team with a sweet matchup)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread