What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex T.Williams tonight? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Kenof

Footballguy
Do I start Williams tonight vs Denver or keep Coleman in @sea? Got screwed with Coleman last week when i benched him thinking he was still dealing with his illness.

Standard non PPR scoring

Qb Rodgers vs dal

rb D.Murray vs cle, J.Charles @oak

wr Jordey vs dal, Edelman vs cin

te Olsen @no

dst ari

k gano

bench

McKinnon(bye) s.ware @oak C.Meredith vs jax s.sheppard vs bal T.Eifert K.Dixon

any advice would be appreciated 

-WHIR!

Question: is this for a FLEX spot or for WR3? 

If WR3, then I'd go Williams. He's big and he's a RZ threat whenever they get there. 

If Flex, you might consider playing Ware AND Charles, as I think they're a tandem threat for a couple weeks until Charles is a full-go. 

Question: is this for a FLEX spot or for WR3? 

If WR3, then I'd go Williams. He's big and he's a RZ threat whenever they get there. 

If Flex, you might consider playing Ware AND Charles, as I think they're a tandem threat for a couple weeks until Charles is a full-go. 
 It's a flex

ive always hated playing two rbs  from the same team :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
I would actually play Ware over Charles until you see Charles get a steady workload.  From what I have read they are going to "sprinkle" in Charles in this game.  I have no idea what it means but it doesn't sound like he is going to get the majority of touches.  It has taken him this long to be cleared I am guessing he still isn't quite right and they will limit him.

Users who are viewing this thread