What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Moving forward, what moves would you make? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
After a couple of trades yesterday, feeling a little better about my team. It's a 10-team, 2 QB league, .5 PPR, re-draft

QBs are Luck, Manning, Romo, Kaepernick (trade Ryan Tannehill and Rashad Jennings away for Manning); RBs are Elliott, Ryan Mathews, James White, Jerick McKinnon; WRs are Maclin, Hilton, Jeffery, Landry; TEs are Eifert and Zach Miller; DEF - Philadephia; K - Bailey

I think my biggest weaknesses are at the 2nd RB spot although Mathews and McKinnon and White are serviceable there, and then shoring up my WR1 position. I traded away Brandon Marshall for Ryan Mathews and Alshon Jeffery, although I am aware he's not getting targeted like he would with Cutler throwing him the ball. Any thoughts on what I should do moving forward? Thinking of dropping Eifert as who knows when he's returning, but I've held on to him for this long. Hoping to trade one of my QBs for another solid RB or WR and that seems the best way to go right now.

Thanks for your help...

I agree that trading a QB would help. You may have to deal Luck if you want something now. Otherwise I'd hope Kaep balls out and have more options to trade. Not sure anyone would offer anything for Romo. 

You might be able to package any one of Mathews/McKinnon/Landry/Maclin/Jeffery with a QB for a bigger RB upgrade. Maybe an owner who lost Peterson, or is panicking with CJA/Charles/etc. 

I'd also look for handcuffs that can win leagues if the starter goes down. Gillislee, Booker, Morris, Dwayne Washington,...guys like that. Lotto tickets that can pay off big time. 

Good luck!

I just went to an 8-person trade with one owner.

I offered Luck, McKinnon, Jeffery, and Zach Miller for Tyrod Taylor, Hyde, Baldwin, and Jimmy Graham.  TD's are only worth 4 pts. in our league and so the disparity between QBs isn't that great and Taylor's rushing helps his floor.  It's the consistency but I still have Manning, Romo, and Kaepernick as well. If I get Graham, I will probably drop Tyler Eifert for either Dwayne Washington or Alfred Morris (handcuff).  Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread