What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thursday night TE play? (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
We have "Conditional requests" (So if a Questionable guy doesn't play it defaults to your backup)

Should I play Hunter Henry vs Denver tonight... or put him as backup and play Ebron against the Rams? (thus if Ebron misses the game it will go back to Henry's points, BUT if Ebron gets even a single target then leaves the game I'm stuck with him)

Z Miller home vs Jax and J James @ Mia are on the wire too, should I pick one of them up to play this week?

??

Also since you're here ;)

Which DF this week

Lions home vs LA (WW)

Tenn home vs Cle (WW)

or Philly @ Wash (Already on my team)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with Hunter Henry.  He is being used even with Gates back because SD has been losing passing game options. 

I would stick with Philly as your defense.

Any other opinions?? (I do have Henry and Eagles in my line up right now, just looking for a couple opinions on the wire possibilities???)

Ebron probably out
I know - but as I said we have conditional requests. I could "play" Ebron, and if he misses the game it would automatically revert back to Henry (Or whoever I set as the backup spot) but if I slot him as my main guy and he does play at all then he's locked in. 

I know - but as I said we have conditional requests. I could "play" Ebron, and if he misses the game it would automatically revert back to Henry (Or whoever I set as the backup spot) but if I slot him as my main guy and he does play at all then he's locked in. 
I wouldn't risk that.  Being active and not playing much or getting re-injured and you are screwed.  Go with a different option.

Users who are viewing this thread