What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help (1 Viewer)

Tony97gtp

Footballguy
I'm dying at qb and have a chance to upgrade, but I'm not sure if giving up on gurley is the right move.  Here's the current offer. 

I give gurley, walker, tyrod and dorsett 

i get Carr, Edelman, Blount and barnidge.

12 team 1.5 ppr can start 4 wr, 1 rb if needed. 

Roster

eli, tyrod

gurley, Hyde, duke, Dixon du Washington 

nuk, ty, Robinson, dorsett, Meredith 

walker green. 

Feel like if one qb steps up I should be ok. 

Thoughts?

yikes not sure on this one. Big QB upgrade but big RB downgrade. 

If this was offered to me I would probably pass, not a big fan of Blount going forward especially in 1.5 ppr

You get a big qb upgrade, and in 1.5 ppr edelman could be huge for you and since you have the option of 4 wr and only one rb a lineup of hyde, hilton, hopkins, Robinson, and edelman would be nasty. In most lewis I'm not sure I like this trade but with your rules I think it works for you.

I wouldn't do it.

huge downgrade at rb especially when lewis comes back. Gurley is a workhorse back. Blount is not and is going to decline with Brady back. 

Walker > Barnidge. Delanie is the #1 receiver on the titans. Barnidge has ####ty qbs. 

I think Carr is going to decline. 

Edelman is definitely an upgrade but not big enough to make up for the others... 

Thanks for the follow up guys. I asked for riddick instead of Blount. He passed, which was expected. I'm gonna pray Eli wakes the F up. Appreciate the feedback

Users who are viewing this thread