What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Karl Joseph is the real deal (1 Viewer)

ShamrockPride

Footballguy
Grab if he still available. Guy is involved in everything...as touted. Comes in 3 weeks ago, leads the team with 10 tackles, 8 2 weeks ago, and now yesterday 6 tackles, a batted ball and 2 takeaways (INT, FR).

I've seen him get blitzes too, so it will only be a matter of time before he adds a few sacks. When someone has so many different ways to gain points each week, they become invaluable, and always come with a high floor.

Did he play yesterday? Got me a big fat zero but was expecting a lot more than that. Injured or just gameflow? No mentions anywhere.

Yep, he played. Killed me too. He even graded out as a top-5 player for the Raiders defense according to PFF. His stat line included all of one pass defended. It was mostly game flow related, though. The Raiders owned time of possession by more than a 2-1 margin (over 41 minutes!). The Broncos went three-and-out on 7 or 8 of their offensive possessions. Booker was consistently stuffed at the line and Siemian couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. 18 completions and just 12 rushes don't leave much for the defense to divvy up. 

Users who are viewing this thread