What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sit / Start (WW?) (1 Viewer)

TheKillerBrees

Footballguy
My Qb's and RB's are set...

We play 3 WR's and a flex

My 3 WR's:
J Nelson

J Landry

D Hopkins
(I don't see a need to change anything there)

But who for Flex??? (No PPR, but there is a 2 point bonus for 9+ catches)

B Marshal, C Beasley, or Dez if he plays? (Also have T Coleman and H Henry, but I wouldn't be excited about playing either over 1 of those 3)

And a DF question (2 points for Int or sack, 1 for fumble forced, 1 for fumble recovered, 6 for DF TD and then a 5 point bonus for 10- points (you lose the 5 at 11))

Rams home vs Buff

or go to the wire for 

Phi @ Det

Niners home vs Ari (With Palmer possibly out???)

Thanks for your help...

I like Marshall out of all of those, even if Dez plays. PIT should force the Jets to play catch up but their D is sketchy.

As for your defense, I like them all but Philly's D is legit. They held Pittsburgh to a field goal and they've had a week to prep for the Lions. 

Good luck!

Thanks for weighing in on mine. 

I will also echo Marshall as being the play here. He should be a target machine with Decker down. Even if Dez plays, can't think he'll be 100% and even when he has played this season it's been quite underwhelming. 

And I would roll the Rams D this week on what should be a pretty low-scoring defensive matchup. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help with mine.

I like Marshall for your flex and Philly D. I like them coming off of a bye week.

THX all

So I stick with Marshal (That's who I have slotted in anyway and was most likely to leave it that way regardless - lol)

I'll give some thought to cutting the Rams for Philly D especially since Philly's Bye is already over... not sure yet though, Rams have been good to me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread