What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which injury drop? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
12 team redraft non-PPR

My W/R/T

WR: M. Evans, B. Marshall, W. Fuller, T. Williams (SD)

RB: L. Miller, J. Stewart, G. Bernard, J. McKinnon, K. Dixon, D. Washington (DET)

TE: K. Rudolph 

Shorter bench league so some of the players injured early are still on the WW. With a few possible to return or my ability to stash for later, who do you think comes back to form as a bye week or flex player?

WR: R. Woods (BUF), K. Stills (MIA), E. Decker (NYJ)

RB: R. Jennings (NYG), J. Langford (CHI), C. Ivory (JAX)

TE: T. Eifert (CIN)

My thoughts: I don't really need any more RBs at this point but I can play keep-away and trade bait with my league of the top waiver add is still an RB. I need WRmost ideally but my options are slim and would prob lean Decker for what the heck though Stills is prob the best add there. Rudolph has been solid so far but Eifert could come back electric and CIN needs weapons to balance out AJ Green. I'm thinking I should pick up Eifert but am curious to others' thoughts. 

To be clear, I don't need to drop anyone to pick someone off WW. So this would be in addition to the positions listed. Thanks!

Thanks for mine. I'd also pick up Eifert. Cincy used him a lot last season, and he should be good to go next week. 

Eifert would bring a little more stability to your TE position. Decker would also be a nice pick up, but you already have Marshall and that would be a lot of Jets...

Users who are viewing this thread