What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty help needed (1 Viewer)

djmich

Footballguy
I need help at TE, I like Hyde the rest of year but gotta get to give.  What do you think?  Link, will answer yours.

Requirements: 1QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2 Flex D
Flex Scoring: .1/yard, 6/TD, .25/carry, .5/catch for RB, .75/catch for WR, 1pt Tackle
24 man roster offense, 20 IDP. 10 team dynasty league

Trade:

Hyde, Draughn, Allen, 2017 2nd

for

Jordan Reed, 2017 1st

My team
QB: Luck, Tyrod
RB: D Johnson, C Hyde, D Murray, T Rawls, J Hill, C Michael, Draughn, McKinnon, Artis-Payne, J Richard, DJ Foster
WR: Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Kelvin Benjamin, Deshaun Jackson, Marvin Jones, Tyrell Williams, Eli Rodgers, Nelson Agholor
TE: Dwayne Allen, Virgil Green

I don't mind this trade for either side. I think this all comes down to whether or not you think Jordan Reed can stay healthy over the long term. If so, I don't mind this. I would see if he could throw in another draft pick like a 2017 2nd or 3rd. If he would throw that in, I'd probably make the trade.

Wow your team is amazing!  I love Jordan Reed and I am not a fan of hyde personally.  You have alot of depth at RB to get you through this year so I think you can swing this and hopefully get someone great out of your 1st rd next year.

I would absolutely do this. Reed is the best player in the deal (given Hyde's situation), and the upcoming draft is going to be stacked with talent. Get the first and Reed.

in regular redraft, I would absolutely take this in a heartbeat.  I don't expect much from any of your 3 guys this year.

In Dynasty, Hyde should be more valuable than Reed long term.  So it's good to get the sweetener of the draft pick upgrade.  I don't play Dynasty myself so I don't know how much value to place on that upgrade of the pick, so I'll leave that to others to comment on.

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749038-need-lineup-help-ppr-league/

Users who are viewing this thread