What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenneth Dixon or Allen Hurns ROS (1 Viewer)

pjhathaway77

Footballguy
Made a two for one trade to get Lacy and now I have a bench spot open, would you rather have grab Allen Hurns, or stash Kenneth Dixon?

The league is 12 teams, 0.1 point per yard receiving, rushing, and standard espn scoring for everything else.

My team:

QB: C. Palmer, E. Manning

RB: D. Johnson, M. Gordon, E.  Lacy, Dw. Washington, J. Langford

WR: A. Robinson, T. Benjamin, T. Williams, J. Crowder, 

TE: D. Pitta

D/ST: Baltimore Ravens, Philadelphia Eagles

K: D. Hopkins

Thanks and leave your link in your comment

I would pick up both and drop Langford.  He is out several weeks and the writing is one the wall with Howard taking over.  It's just happing a little sooner than expected because the injury.

I don't like having two receivers on the same team and this would give you two sets of teammates.  Anything else out there on the waiver wire at the WR position?  

If you don't want to drop Langford, I would grudgingly pick up Hurns over Dixon.  I think Dixon has a legit shot at taking over the top spot from what I saw during pre-season and no one else seems to be stepping up for the Ravens.  That being said, I don't think you need any more depth at RB and it would be better suited for the WR position.

Here's mine if you don't mind having a look:   https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748905-dak-prescotts-value-in-dynasty/

Users who are viewing this thread