What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - Need help with 2 flex spots (1 Viewer)

JonnyVerco

Footballguy
I'm having aome doubts over who to start for my two flex spots. Here are my options:

DeSean Jackson vs. CLE

Christine Michael vs. NYJ

E. Sanders vs. TB

Jeremy Hill vs. MIA

I'm leaning towards Jackson against a poor Cleveland defense and Michael as the workhorse back. However, I have some doubts with the other two as they have been pretty productive lately.

Thoughts? I'd be happy to help with questions if you can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Hill for me then it comes down to Jackson or Michael, match up vs volume. I'd chase the match up with Jackson. Roll with Hill and DJax, good luck!

Do you think you should win the matchup if all players perform basically as expected or do you think you need everything to break right for you to win based on your opponent?  If you think you should win I would go with the higher floor players because you just need them to do as expected to win.  If that is the case I would go with Sanders and Michael.  If you think you need everything to tilt in your favor to win I would go with the bigger ceiling guys and I would go with Michael (I think he has both a high floor and ceiling if everything breaks right for Seattle) and Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread