What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dak Prescott's value in dynasty? (1 Viewer)

HairySasquatch

Footballguy
What value would you put on Dak Prescott in a 12 team start one qb dynasty?

I'm currently sitting on Roethlisberger, Wentz, Prescott, and Flacco.  I took over this team which was 1-12 last year without much to work with (would have to get lucky to even win a single game). With the emergence of Wentz, I feel like I can let either Roethlisberger or Prescott go in a trade.  What have people been getting in return for Prescott?  I might have the Romo owner interested, but he will not part with his 2017 first round pick.  It will most likely be top 5.  Is asking for a second round pick good return on value?  It would most likely be between picks 13-18 next year.

I would prefer not to trade Roethlisberger at this time, but I would move him for a first round pick next year since I'm in a major rebuild.

Thoughts?

I think Dak can net you a 3rd or 4th round pick, but when Romo comes back his value goes down. I honestly don't see anyone giving up a 1st for him, but if you could get a 1st or 2nd I would take it.   Or if you can get an upgrade/youth at another position.

I could see you rolling with Wentz/Flacco.  Maybe dangle Ben out there to see if you can upgrade at another position

Users who are viewing this thread