What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Offer Decker and Beasley for Martin (1 Viewer)

pjhathaway77

Footballguy
So one of the teams in my league has a bunch of RB's and only 3 WR's, I want to make an offer on Martin now while he is out for a few weeks, would Decker and Beasley be too much? Not enough?

The league is 12 teams, 1/2 ppr, 0.1 point per yard receiving, rushing, and standard espn scoring for everything else.

My team:

QB: P. Rivers

RB: L. Bell, M. Gordon, J. Charles, T. West, 

WR: A. Robinson, M. Jones, E. Decker, S. Shepard, T. Williams, J. Crowder

TE: K. Rudolph, D. Pitta

D/ST: Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles

K: A. Vinatieri

Her team

QB: D. Carr, J. Winston

RB: J. McKinnon, J. Howard, D. Martin, D. Henry, J. Ajayi, K. Drake, D. Sproles

WR: A. Brown, K. Benjamin, J. Crowder

TE: J. Reed, M. Bennet

D/ST: Carolina Panthers

K: C. Santos

I think that might be a Tad much (*Also I don't see Beasley listed on your team?? did you just forget him?) ... although with your WR depth, it wouldn't really hurt much I guess...

On a side note you should drop a DF (I assume you plan to keep the eagles and only have 2 because of the bye and Cinn goes after this week??) and Pitta if there is any sort of RB depth on the wire?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Beasley instead of Crowder, (I have Crowder in another league). Think I could get him for Decker Straight up? I will probably drop the Bengals after this week, but I still haven't decided between Pitta and Rudolph yet. Not much available on the wire (D. Washington, K. Carey, M. Asiata)

Maybe try offering Decker then toss Beasley in if you HAVE to ??

Figured on the D's

and I say Rudoplph, but fair enough if you want another week or 2 before dropping 1. (looks like the wire isn't deep anyway)

(it IS re-draft right?? I don't think it says and I didn't ask yet, but it seems that way?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread