What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS in this 2-0 matchup .. Sims/Decker/Landry (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty ..no PPR ...start 5 Flex, but if you start 2 or 3 RB you must start a TE

Battle for the early top spot against another 2-0 team!!

WDIS at my last FLEX spot:

Sims vs LA - assuming Martin misses this week

Decker @ KC - tough place to play, but as steady as they come

Landry vs Cle - Big game last week, played from down big all game, but can I trust Tannehill

Rest of my team:

Big Ben / DWilliams / LMiller/ AR15/ ??? / Reed / Tucker / Denver

Opponent:

Flacco / LMurray / Dez / Nelson / Alshon / AJ Green / Myers / Arizona

Thanks for the help!

I'd say Sims. He'll be a bellcow back and should get 20+ touches against a Rams defense that had trouble containing Hyde and Michael the first 2 weeks.

thank you for your reply to my post. I think I'd go Landry there. Close call between him and Decker, but what tips the scales is Marshall and Decker are both banged up, and I feel Decker benefits from the attention that Marshall draws. Landry is a lock to draw a high volume of targets in a game that should be controlled by Miami.  He seems like the best bet to give you solid production. Sims would not be in consideration for me. 

Jets fan here....Marshall said after yesterdays limited practice he is not 100%....may not even play. This could affect Decker as he will probably see double coverage. I like Landry anyway. I would go with him against Cle's poor D. Will get his targets and a better chance to score. Jets are playing in loud and raucous Arrowhead. Could be a struggle possibly.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/342522/marshall-says-he-is-not-where-i-want-to-be?ls=roto:NYJ:topheadlines

Please see mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748532-flex-decision-c-sims-or-marvin-jones/

I like Decker but given the matchup and situation of Cleveland and an already on the ropes Miami club

I'd go with Landry and look for a HUGE day

Landry should be a safe play because he is a high volume guy.  Only concern is Dolphins might get up big and just run a lot in the second half.  

Decker, Marshall and Enunwa are all banged up a little, so a bit of a crap shoot there.  But I do expect Decker to have a big game.

Sims has the most variance - catching the ball a lot should be a great way to attack the Rams, so he should have a big day, but it's hard to predict with that one.

I'd lean Landry.

Thanks for answering in mine.

Thanks for your response.

Tough call here but I like Landry just a little more this week based on the matchup.  I'm not sold on Sims as a three down back, at least not yet.

Sims and Decker. Both benefit from far greater loads with injuries to Martin and Marshall, who I think will play as a decoy, leaving Decker and Quincy Enumna with most of the load.

Users who are viewing this thread