What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice-Super flex PPR league (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
I'm in a super flex league where QB's are at a premium and I took the "wait too long" approach in our auction for them.  I have a friend with injury problems and he wants to upgrade.

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Super Flex (QB/RB/WR/TE), 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D/ST.  

PPR scoring, pasing TD's are 5 points, all other TD's are 6 points. 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 10 yards rush/rec.  3 point bonuses for 300 yards passing and 100 yards rush/rec.

My roster:

QB: R. Tannehill ($4) RB; E. Elliot ($42)  WR1: A. Brown ($59)  WR2: A.J. Green ($51)  TE: D. Pitta ($0)  Super Flex: T. Benjamin ($1)  Flex: M. Jones ($14)  K: Blair Walsh  D: Cardinals

Reserves:  R. Mathews ($1), C. Hyde ($14), J. McCown ($0), C. Wentz ($0) B. Powell ($1), B. LaFell ($0), Z. Miller ($1)

HIS roster:

QB: P. Rivers ($19)  RB: Woodhead ($19)  WR1: Beckham ($52)  WR2: Montcrief  ($21)  TE: J. Reed  ($1 keeper)  Super Flex: Fitzpatrick ($8)  Flex: T. Riddick ($3)  K: Crosby  D: Panthers

Reserves:  T. Siemian ($0), Abdullah ($6), J. White ($3), A. Hurns ($8) V. Jackson ($5), Wheaton ($6), J. Cook ($1)

He is proposing a couple ideas.......

1. Ezekial Elliot and T. Benjamin for Odell Beckham.

2. T. Benjamin for either Fitzpatrick or Rivers straight up

Obviously I could use an upgrade at QB and almost everyone in my league starts 2 QB's most weeks.  I am 2-0 and my team is doing well, but long term, the idea of streaming McCown, Wentz, and Tanehill scares me.  The idea of adding Beckham with Brown and Green is pretty enticing but is it worth giving up Elliot?  That leaves me with Ryan Mathews and Carlos Hyde.......

Any thoughts welcome, and happy top return the favor with a link.  Thanks

In a league where you can start two QBs, if you're only starting 1, you're doing it wrong.  I would trade Benjamin for Rivers.  Then start Rivers and Wentz.  Ryan Mathews is a better flex option for you than Benjamin anyway.

I'd rather not have to rely on Mathews or Hyde as my one RB though with their injury histories.  Keep Elliott. 

Users who are viewing this thread