What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: 2016 Training Camp Buy, Sell, or Hold (1 Viewer)

pghrob

Hail to the Chief
Our 12 team ppr dynasty league had our annual rookie draft already.  We keep 25 players and add 5 after 4 round rookie draft and free agent signings.  We cut back down to 25 right before start of the regular season. 

With training camp well under way and first preseason games starting to take place who in dynasty are you looking to buy, sell, or hold?

I decided after last night to make a complete impulse buy. I picked up Dak Prescott and decided to part ways with Davante Adams. 

Adams is not close to cracking my lineup and as we head towards cut down time, there is really no trade market for a guy like him. Even though Janis fractured his hand, I see Adams as struggling to become the 4th option in the Packers high octane offense. 

Prescott flashed big in game vs Rams yesterday. With Romo aging and injury history, there could be value down the road with Prescott if he continues to impress and develop. 

So I bought Prescott as free agent waiver wire addition and dropped Adams to do so.

Who you looking to buy, sell, or hold?

Some guys I have been keeping an eye on this preseason from most likely already taken to least likely are:

Quincy Enunwa

Tyrell Williams

Terrell Pryor

Tyler Gaffney

Jalen Richard

Jakeem Grant

Pierre Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread