What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DNC Leaks...official thread (1 Viewer)

Rove!

Footballguy
To: MirandaL@dnc.org, PaustenbachM@dnc.org, DaceyA@dnc.org 
Date: 2016-05-05 03:31
Subject: No ####

It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logic would tell me these emails would infuriate Sanders supporters with the convention next week. Realistically, I'd put the odds at this even being mentioned in the press at near 0%.

Logic would tell me these emails would infuriate Sanders supporters with the convention next week. Realistically, I'd put the odds at this even being mentioned in the press at near 0%.
I don't think DWS and the DNC being in the bag for Clinton is news to any of them.

No, that's timschochet saying he doesn't care how corrupt our public officials are, as long as they make the trains run on time.
People should believe this way. Government is here to help you. Politicians make government services people demand a reality. Corruption is their rightful reward for services rendered. 

I am no fan of DWS. But I see nothing here that anything different than normal politics. And it is also a slippery slope since this info was obtained by hacking

Just a few facts for you all you non-"sheeple"

1.  Hack was perpetrated by Russians
2.  Wikileaks leaked emails with the hastag #TrumpTrain
3.  Trump advisors Manafort and Flynn both have connections to the Kremlin.
4.  It comes days after Trump has stated he would not necessarily defend our NATO allies against Russian aggression.

Groundbreaking stuff, I can' believe political parties are engaged in PR moves and muckraking opponents.   

I am no fan of DWS. But I see nothing here that anything different than normal politics. And it is also a slippery slope since this info was obtained by hacking
Why does "hacking" matter to the information provided?  Would it have been better/worse to provide it via sky writing?  What about CD?  8 track?

Why does "hacking" matter to the information provided?  Would it have been better/worse to provide it via sky writing?  What about CD?  8 track?
You are serious? Whoever got this information broke into the DNC's servers. That is illegal. You do know that right?

You are serious? Whoever got this information broke into the DNC's servers. That is illegal. You do know that right?
Of course....is that suppose to change the content though?  I guess I don't see the 'slippery slope' you are referring to.  The way you wrote your post, you made it seem like because it was obtained in an illegal manner, it somehow changed the content.  It doesn't.  If that's not your point, I apologize.  Could you please provide your point for pointing out the hacking part and why it's a "slippery slope"?  TIA.

4.  It comes days after Trump has stated he would not necessarily defend our NATO allies against Russian aggression.

Groundbreaking stuff, I can' believe political parties are engaged in PR moves and muckraking opponents.   
Sounds like something squistion would say.

badmojo1006 said:
Is it just Debbie Wasserman schultz's emails that were hacked into? Or was it all communiques? 
from the article linked above...

Most of the emails released come from seven prominent DNC staff members: senior adviser Andrew Wright, national finance director Jordon Kaplan, finance chief of staff Scott Comer, Northern California finance director Robert Stowe, finance director of data and strategic initiatives Daniel Parrish, finance director Allen Zachary and Miranda.

Of course....is that suppose to change the content though?  I guess I don't see the 'slippery slope' you are referring to.  The way you wrote your post, you made it seem like because it was obtained in an illegal manner, it somehow changed the content.  It doesn't.  If that's not your point, I apologize.  Could you please provide your point for pointing out the hacking part and why it's a "slippery slope"?  TIA.
So by any means necessary? It is exactly my point.

Extreme example: Somebody hacks DOD servers. CIA is running an illegal campaign in Canada. Awful no? But we got the info didn't we?

Or, somebody hacks into your personal email. Pulls up an email that you are ordering some sex toys.How could you?? But we got the info.

Do you want the RNC's servers to be hacked? 

It's suspected it could be the Russians, how do you know for certain it is?  Hackers are pretty slick, the last thing they are going to do is give up their location.  They can literally hack into any random persons computer/device, and it looks like they are coming from there.  So, for you to post that as a fact, pretty much discredits your other points.  Besides, painting Russia as the big bad wolf is kind of tired.  Stop living in the 80's the cold war is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's suspected it could be the Russians, how do you know for certain it is?  Hackers are pretty slick, the last thing they are going to do is give up their location.  They can literally hack into any random persons computer/device, and it looks like they are coming from there.  So for you to post that as a fact, pretty much discredits your other points.  Besides, painting Russia as the big bad wolf is kind of tired.  Stop living in the 80's the cold war is over.
Completely unrelated I'm sure.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Don't be a sheeple maaaaaan

That article is just damage control by the us govt using the Washington Post.  Don't be a sheeple broseph!  How tf word they know it was coming from Russia? They can make it look like they are coming from anywhere on earth if they wanted to.  

This guy is not a sheeple.  Nothing gets by him.
You guys are just so similar is all.  Same interests (democrats, politics in general, dynasty football), same posting styles, on the board at the same times sharing an identical viewpoint. It's like you're Siamese twins. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was the same guy using different browsers/networks.

That article is just damage control by the us govt using the Washington Post.  Don't be a sheeple broseph!  How tf word they know it was coming from Russia? They can make it look like they are coming from anywhere on earth if they wanted to.  
They can, but forensic hackers can follow their cyber footsteps.   It's actually quite easy (relatively) to track where a hack originated once a breach has been found.  That post was mostly in jest as fodder for conspiracy theorists.  I don't really believe Trump or his team coordinated with Russians to hack the DNC.  I also don't doubt that the US Government knows exactly where that hack (or eventually this hack, if different) came from. 

You guys are just so similar is all.  Same interests (democrats, politics in general, dynasty football), same posting styles, on the board at the same times sharing an identical viewpoint. It's like you're Siamese twins. If I didn't know any better I'd think it was the same guy using different browsers/networks.
As it applies to dynasty football, I'm wayyyyyy smarter.

If they were Siamese Twins, where do you think they are joined? Hip? Shoulders? Head to Head?

:lmao:

As a Native Floridian, so happy to see so many hate DWS, she is the absolute worst and by a Boston mile she is worse than when I hated Nanci Pelosi/

DWS is someone to actually fear if she gets more power, most people down here hate her and I believe it will factor in on a swing state such as Florida...she's not helping the cause by opening her mouth. I would rather be screamed at by Hilary for the better part of an hour than have to listen to DWS. 

And someone is married and produced children with that? Oof!

In my best Newman impersonation...

I despise Chuck Todd!!!

I'd like to get a razor and shave that crud around his mouth, he is so slimy and greasy. 
But yet he's the resident political expert on one of the three major networks. 

Whenever the today show runs a political story and then comes into studio for "reaction", he's the freaking guy they go to. I mean...wtf?!?

Users who are viewing this thread