What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy Opens His Concert Vault Again: Springsteen / Petty / Pearl Jam (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
In honor of Fourth of July, this time around I am offering up multiple options for all music DVDs. For those that are clueless, each DVD contains 50 hours worth of live concert mp3 files in very good to excellent sound quality.

I will give away ONE DVD for free to anyone that is interested. Note that each of these has more than one DVD in each collection, but I will provide a total of ONE DVD for free. People can get the remaining DVDs in the set (or all the sets) if they donate for the other items.

The options are:

Bruce Springsteen (2 DVDs total). A couple of people may have the first DVD. The second one is new (only created it a few weeks ago). These are all soundboard or radio broadcasts.

Tom Petty (2 DVDs total). A fair amount of people may have picked up the first DVD when I offered it up many years ago. Only a handful of people received the second DVD. There are some audience recorded shows but are predominantly soundboard recordings or radio broadcasts.

Pearl Jam (3 DVDs total). No one should have this already, as it is the first time I have offered it anywhere to anyone. Includes all 19 acoustic Bridge School Benefit mini shows (spread out across all the DVDs, not on just one). A handful of audience recorded shows. The rest are professionally recorded.

If you are interested in picking up any or all of these, post that you are "IN" and your preferences. I will PM you when I am ready to send things out.

IN for all of them!  Some of my favorite artists here.  Note the Springsteen from the last (1984 Brendan Byrne) is just top notch...really looking forward to this.

In for Pearl Jam, check out my PM.  Thanks for doing this.  How do you manage to acquire all this music?  Seems like it would take forever!

Also, how would one donate?

IN for all of them!  Some of my favorite artists here.  Note the Springsteen from the last (1984 Brendan Byrne) is just top notch...really looking forward to this.
There are some really epic Springsteen shows with excellent sound quality. 

IN for the Pearl Jam...

Again, thanks for these Anarchy!!

Would love an all-acoustic one! :whistle: :nerd:
Hmmm. This is certainly doable. Will have to figure out how to do it. Time consuming, but doable. I will put my Cracker Jack research team on it. 

I can vouch for the awesomeness of the Springsteen DVDs. Picked those up (and some other killer stuff!) with the fantastic Zeppelin giveaway. SO MUCH great music! 

In for PJ, I will donate.  I owe you anyway.  The Prince and Bowie are fantastic, rocking Bowie now.

Everyone up to this point in the thread will fall in one of these 3 categories: 1) already got their stuff, 2) stuff in transit, 3) going out tomorrow.

Received mine today. Thanks! Haven't had a chance to listen yet, my kids are hogging the only computer with a CD Drive!

Users who are viewing this thread