What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for 11 owners in full IDP dynasty startup (1 Viewer)

gladhandbart

Footballguy
Hi,

I'm looking for 11 owners to participate in a startup auction of the following league:

Any Given Sunday IDP Dynasty League

It is a salary cap, contract league with full IDPs. The unique thing about this league is that the scoring system attempts to create more balance across all positions. Receivers and QBs will still score a little higher than most on average, but other positions aren't far behind. In addition I have added an offensive line position with what I think is very well thought out scoring. Excepting kickers, I've tried to make this mimic a lot of things from the NFL. It will be my second league to commission and I will be playing in it. I do my best to be accommodating. The entry fee is $25. Let me know if you're interested!

Regards,
Steven

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I did a startup auction last year and I liked it. We had one hiccup at the beginning, but that was primarily from my unfamiliarity with the system. I find a live auction to be the most fun, but email auctions are easier. It may not be realistic to expect 12 people to be available for several hours at once, so I would be willing to change it to the email auction.

Def interested if we can do a slow email draft. Much easier to coordinate with busy schedule. 

Send me an invite please:

eevelasquez13@gmail.com

I want schedule it for some time soon after the league is full, so hopefully not too far into the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread