What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live Music Broadcast - TONIGHT! (1 Viewer)

Thanks for all the kind words, Willie and especially, thanks for tuning in!

Rock action - I can do a 2nd set if you're truly interested.  Would only take me about 10 minutes to set up.

Thanks for all the kind words, Willie and especially, thanks for tuning in!

Rock action - I can do a 2nd set if you're truly interested.  Would only take me about 10 minutes to set up.
Going out soon. Don't want to lie. But I did tune in to see the mask and some tuning. :laughs:

Thanks for doing this -- always appreciate live stuff.  

Willie - I've never heard anyone compare me to Joe Walsh.  I don't own any of his music, although I always like that Funk 49 song.

I want to hear life's been good at the next online gig. I know you can play it.
So I stumbled on to this old thread and saw this post and decided to learn this song.  I'm all the way through it musically, now I just need to refine it and try to memorize the lyrics.  It's a fun song that's for sure. I told my wife...

Me: this guy on the internet says I sound just like Joe Walsh

Wife: Who's that?

Me: You know... 'my maserati does 185...'

Wife: Oh, I hate that song

Me:  What?  That's a good one!  Anyways, what do you think (I proceed to play and sing).

Wife:  Yeah, you sound a lot like him

Me: :Mind blown:

Anyways, thanks for the spark, even if it did take 15 months, lol.  Fun song to learn and his vocals are right at the top of my range and suit my style pretty well.  Vocals are a funny thing.  I've heard Chris Martin who I didn't know by name and that blew my mind because I listen to zero Cold Play and don't like them.  Joe Walsh, while never an influence for me, I do like all of his hits as a solo artist or with James Gang.  Never owned his music but when I've heard it on the radio, I've always dug it.

So I stumbled on to this old thread and saw this post and decided to learn this song.  I'm all the way through it musically, now I just need to refine it and try to memorize the lyrics.  It's a fun song that's for sure. I told my wife...

Me: this guy on the internet says I sound just like Joe Walsh

Wife: Who's that?

Me: You know... 'my maserati does 185...'

Wife: Oh, I hate that song

Me:  What?  That's a good one!  Anyways, what do you think (I proceed to play and sing).

Wife:  Yeah, you sound a lot like him

Me: :Mind blown:

Anyways, thanks for the spark, even if it did take 15 months, lol.  Fun song to learn and his vocals are right at the top of my range and suit my style pretty well.  Vocals are a funny thing.  I've heard Chris Martin who I didn't know by name and that blew my mind because I listen to zero Cold Play and don't like them.  Joe Walsh, while never an influence for me, I do like all of his hits as a solo artist or with James Gang.  Never owned his music but when I've heard it on the radio, I've always dug it.
I'd enjoy hearing you sing Life's Been Good.

I finally have a weekend to myself and was planning on firing up a live broadcast tonight!  Looks like my boy, @Willie Neslon has been MIA since May??  @NotSmart - are you around to hear me try "Life's Been Good" and other classic hits?

Users who are viewing this thread